The museum was founded in the late 60's. as a regional school. Total area is 374,4 m2 the exhibition consists of 5 exhibition halls and has 396 exhibits of the main fund. In 1992, the museum became a branch of the "Kholodniy Yar" of the National Historical and Cultural Reserve "Chyhyryn" and was removed to a separate room in the center of the village. In 1997, the museum opened space with temporary exhibitions on archeology of the region, Koliivshchyna history, crafts of the region, the history of the competition Kholodny Yar of 1918-1922. Currently the museum has temporary exhibitions "Crafts and trades of Holodnoyarschyny" "Koliivshina" "Kholodniy Yar organization 1917-1923 ." "Partisans of Kholodny Yar region." The exhibition presents about 1000 items.
Cherkasy region, Chyhyryn district, Medvedivka village, 44B Bohdana Hmelnytskoho street
49.109901 | 32.260027