By 1917, it was used as lucrative house. In 1920-1930's in house there were training rooms of infantry school. Then the building was built again, building stretched towards the Dnieper. Later in the building there was a Cherkasy Infantry School. During World War II first German , and after the war - Soviet military hospital. Since 1960's in the house for some time there was a newly established music college named after Gulak-Artemovskiy and since 1964 - Cherkasy musical school №1 named after M.V.Lysenko. On the side wall of the house there are traces of shells of the liberation time of Cherkasy in 1943. Under them there is a memorial plaque. Nearby there is the house of Lysak-Garkavenko built in the 90's of XIX century. At the beginning there was a casino. In 1918,the house was given to the Science and History Museum of Taras Shevchenko. In 1919 in the house there was hotel "Petrograd numbers." Since the formation of Cherkasy region in 1954, on the first floor there was a regional financial administrative boaard, on the second - Regional Radio Committee, and later - Cherkasy edition of the regional newspaper "Hammer and Sickle" and other institutions. Now it is the second building of Cherkasy musical school №1 named after M.V. Lysenko.
Cherkasy region, Cherkasy city, 33 Baidy Vyshnevetskoho Street
49.446715 | 32.062029